Ether is the element of space, creativity, communication and intuition. It is the source of all potential and possibilities. Ether is essential for any business that wants to innovate, grow and adapt to changing environments.
The functional departments of business based on ether are:
- Purpose, Vision, Mission and Values: These are the guiding principles that define the identity, direction and culture of the business. They communicate the essence of what the business stands for, where it wants to go and how it wants to get there.
- Business Plan: This is the document that outlines the goals, objectives, strategies and actions of the business. It provides a roadmap for achieving the vision and mission, and a framework for measuring progress and performance.
- Research and Development: This is the department that generates new ideas, products, services and solutions for the business. It involves exploring, experimenting, testing and validating new concepts and technologies that can create value for the customers and the business.
- Strategy: This is the department that analyzes the internal and external factors that affect the business, and develops plans and policies to achieve competitive advantage. It involves setting priorities, allocating resources, managing risks and evaluating alternatives.
- Knowledge Base: This is the department that collects, organizes, stores and disseminates information and data related to the business. It involves creating, updating and maintaining databases, documents, reports and records that can support decision making and learning.
- Content: This is the department that creates, edits and publishes content for various platforms and channels. It involves producing written, visual and audio materials that can inform, educate, entertain and persuade the audience.
- Corporate Communications and Public Relations: This is the department that manages the communication and relationship between the business and its stakeholders. It involves developing and delivering messages that can enhance the reputation, image and brand of the business.
E1 A - Equipments and devices that help in capturing, creation and sharing of ether in both industrial and consumer space are classified in this section.
Computers, File Servers, Storage devices - Microsoft, Dell, IBM, JBL, Sony, Bose
Mobile devices, telephony systems - Apple, Samsung, NEC etc
Audio devices, sound systems - JBL speakers, Harman - Soundcraft Audio Mixers,
Musical instruments - Fender, Gibson,
Publishing companies - Printed Books & magazines, audiobooks, digital books, etc.
Stationery Companies - Notebooks, Pens, Pencils etc.
E1 E - Services that help in capturing, creation and sharing of knowledge and information.
Sectors of companies are - Software & SaaS companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft, Zoho, Amazon Web Services etc.
Database Subscription, Public Library Services, News and media - Amazon - IMDb, Times of India, Zee News, Bloomberg etc.
Consulting services - McKinsey, BCG, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Accenture etc.
Audio Recording labels - EMI, Sony Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group, and Warner Music Group.
Music, Podcast and Radio subscription - Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, Radio Mirchi, Red FM, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Youtube Music, Vevo
Public Relations companies - Reuters, PRNewsWire,
Tata Group - Ether based divisions & companies
E1B - Tata Consultancy Services